Ladies ladies, I've been a bad blogger haven't I?! I've been so busy lately, with starting my new job & having my old uni girlies stay at mine for the weekend. Sorry the posts have been lacking as of late! But, I'm starting to settle in at work, & so I'm hoping I'll be able to find more time on the evenings. Here's a little collage of the weekend just gone. Love these girls! :D
I'll start off slowly with the monthly empties post! I love doing these, & keeping a record of products I've liked & disliked. Sorry the image is a little pants. Natural lighting was far far gone by the time I got home from work!
- Dry shampoo by Batiste in tropical & cherry. These little bad boys are a regular in my empties post! & now that I've started work I have a feeling they will be even more so. I'm trying not to wash my hair every day in order to promote its growth (& for more time in bed on a morning!) & these are just fab. Both the tropical & cherry scents are quite sweet, but I like them :) Would I repurchase? Already have!
- Hair growth shampoo by Lee Stafford. I usually love Lee Stafford products, but me & she just didn't get on! I felt like I needed so much product to get a good lather in my hair, with the usual amount of shampoo my hair just didn't feel clean. I also don't think it did much in the way of hair growth. Would I repurchase? Nope.
- Heat protection by Aussie. I never have anything bad to about Aussie products! Though I don't really know what to say about heat protection sprays.. I can't be sure whether it works or not, but I trust Aussie ;) Would I repurchase? Yeah.
- Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash by The Body Shop. This is my day-to-day cleanser, & I love it for my combination/oily skin. Check out my review on the seaweed collection here. Would I repurchase? Already have :)
- Extra firm control hairspray by Tresemme. I usually hate hairspray, but I bought this little one when I went to the states in the summer & I loved it! It has such a strong hold, but doesn't make the hair stiff & hard-looking. Also, I love the little nozzle on it...as weird as that sounds. It's really sensitive & easy to control how much spray you are applying. Would I repurchase? I wish I could, but I can't find this exact one in the UK & our nozzles are different. Boo!
- Colour & care enrich shampoo by Clynol. I'm so boring when it comes to talking about shampoo. My hair never notices the difference! It cleans my hair & smells nice... what more can I say. Would I repurchase? If it was on offer ;)
- Smooth lock shampoo & conditioner sachets by Redken. I love Redken, so was excited to see these in one of my beauty boxes :) Again with the shampoo, I didn't really notice a difference. However, I loved the conditioner! It's such a weird texture & really left my hair feeling amazing. Would I repurchase? Maybe on pay day!
- Moisturising wipes by Simple. These little babies are a staple in my day-to-day life, I can't be without them! I use them to remove the bulk of my make-up, particularly mascara, before cleansing etc. Would I repurchase? 1000x over!
- Rich moisturising body butter by Gorgeous by Gok. I love a thick body butter, & this was no different! The only thing with this butter is that it's very heavily fragranced, so I'm guessing it isn't too freindly to your skin! Would I repurchase? Probably not.
- Daist EDT by Marc Jacobs. Ohhh my! I bloody love Marc Jacobs fragrances! It always makes me so sad when I finish a Marc Jacobs perfume, haha. It's a good job Christmas is only round the corner ;) Would I repurchase? Hell to the yeah!
I promise to try harder & find time to post girlies! Hope you're still enjoying reading :)