I can finally smell everythinggg :D Though in some circumstances I've realised this isn't a good thing... we won't go there! Since my sense of smell has came back I've also realised just how yummy some of the products I use are! If you guys already use any of these products you'll know how great they smell. But, I'm so excited I can smell again I just had to share this post.
So, these are just a few things I'm using at the moment that I think smell divine!
- 3 minute miracle & miracle hair insurance by Aussie. Words cannot express how much I loove the smell of these products! Every time I smell these I get bombarded with childhood memories. It really reminds me of a chewing gum that use to be around in the 90s - it was pink & squeezy, came in a container kind of like a travel sized Soap & Glory hand cream. If that makes any sense?! I tried searching for it but no luck. For those who don't know what I mean.. they smell like a pink tasty bubble gum!
- Hair oils! (Pictured: extraordinary oil by L'Oreal & MoroccanOil). I really don't know how to describe the hair oil scent. But, I think they all smell so luxurious! Like a really expensive salon..?
- Daddy-O shampoo by LUSH. This has got to be one of my most favourite smells in the world! It smells just like palma violet sweets. & also reminds me of one of the rooms within the Centre Parcs spa I went to in April with the boyf! When I use this the scent completely fills the shower & mmmm, smells so good! It really lingers to your hair too, so it's still detectable throughout the day. Definitely recommend!
- Vitamin E moisture cream by The Body Shop. To me this product smells like a just-cleaned-baby! I'm aware of how strange that sounds... but it smells so good! A really subtle clean, girly smell.
- Cocoa butter formula by Palmers. I guarantee about 99% of you already knows how good this smells.. but I didn't! I didn't think I was a fan of cocoa/vanilla type scents, but I definitely am. This stuff is gorgeous.
- Soap & Glory. Even though I only pictured 'the righteous butter' this refers to ALL Soap & Glory products! They all have that same signature scent. If you don't already know then quick, run to Boots!
- Marc Jacobs. I currently used up my Daisy perfume, which is why the body lotion is pictured. But I love all Marc Jacobs scents! Every single one of them. I'm hoping for the new Dot perfume this Xmas, hint hint ;)
- Kate Moss lipsticks by Rimmel. This is a bit of a random one, but for lipstick I think these smell fab! They remind me of Cherry VK. Which doesn't sounds great for a cosmetic, but it's definitely better than some other plough-doughy type scents that lipsticks tend to have.
- Truth serum collagen booster by Ole Henriksen. I received this in the exclusive Glossy Box recently & have only used it a few times, but I'm loving it! It has quite a fruity (particularly orange) scent, which I wouldn't usually go for. But, in a morning this smells so fresh & really wakes you up.
I hope you've enjoyed this post :D Let me know your favourite smelling products, so I can catch up on the delights I've been missing out on, haha!