After spending most the day packing for my hols tomorrow morning - ahhhh! I thought I'd share some really handy travel sized toiletries I picked up. I'm writing this the day before I leave but will schedule it to publish for when I'm away, to give you lovelies something to read still :)
I love these little minis. It surprising how much more room in your suitcase you gain by using them - sounds obvious but hey! Boots have a really good deal on at the mo too - 3 for 2 on travel minis! I can't remember how much they all were though, sorrrry. I'll be taking other products (such as shower gel) but these are just the diddy ones!).
I'll go left to right!
- Sanex sensitive deodrant (yawn).
- I got these two little travel bottles from Boots. They were part of the 3 for 2 deal. I did get 3 of them, but I haven't found a use for the 3rd. These hold shampoo & conditioner.
- Another stash I got from the 3 for 2 at Boots is the next 3. I got Lee Stafford hair spray, Batiste dry shampoo & Tresemme heat defence spray.
- Also from Boots - Soap & Glory hand sanitizer & Clinique spot gel. In love with both!
- The last two were from beauty boxes & will deffo come in handy! The 1st is a facial cleanser & the 2nd is sun screen.
I also got myself a retractable kabuki brush. My kabuki brush I use on a morning is huuge, so I didn't really wanna take it with me. Plus fact, I have wanted one of these for so long! Mainly to put into my handbag through out the day & clutch on nights out. Going on holiday just gave me the excuse to buy one :)
I went for an ecotools brush as I love all their other brushes. I did a review on an ecotools brush set I recently bought, read it here! I love how eco friendly they are, & the brushes are so soft :)
As a billy bonus I managed to get most of these for free on my Boots advantage card. God bless their card-points-thingy-majig!
Hope you are all well, I'll write millions more posts when I'm back :)