The image below pretty much explains all you have to do. So I'll get started :)
- I just finished a degree in Biomedical Science; which sounds all very clever & scary. But, all I want to do in life is have my own salon!
- Throughout my life I have lived in many many different houses, a few different counties & 2 different countries. This meant I never really settled anywhere & have no current friends that I grew up with. If I could change one thing about me growing up, it would be this.
- I played with my Barbie dolls until an age that probably wasn't acceptable, haha! My obsession was to make them houses out of shoe boxes & old kitchen towels. (Just for the record - I don't play with them anywmore ;))
- When I was younger Britney Spears was my absolute God, haha. She is the reason I first started highlighting my hair & I even use to dream she was my sister(!!).
- The TV programme Man vs Food is so gross it really should put me off my food. But, it does the opposite - my mouth waters like crazy. Mmmm, food.
- My Granddad leaves me little white feathers everywhere I go, to remind me he's looking down on me :)
- I've always been such a massive geek! When I was in primary school I even wrote to Nasa telling them the reasons why I didn't believe that they'd been to the moon, & told them their video footage was a massive scam. Haha, who do I think I am!?
- On my 12th birthday I completed my 3000m swimming badge. When I got out the water my legs stopped working! I fell to the floor & just cried, haha blesssssss.
- I still have my teddy bear on my bed now that I was given the day I was born!
- I am terrified of gas masks & that horrible air raid siren :(
So there you! I hope you enjoyed reading my little secrets :)
Feel free to join in the challenge!