Saturday 7 July 2012

50 followers!

Aahhh I am so chuffed!! My little blog has reached 50 followers :D

I set my blog up on 12th may (so nearly 2 months ago) with no expectations at all! I initially set it up because I enjoyed reading other beauty blogs, & to save my boredom during revision period. I didn't think people would actually be interested in my little rambles. So thanks to all my lovely followers, I really do hope you enjoy reading! 


50 followers also means a future giveaway!! I have never done a giveaway before, but I always enter them so I thought it's only fair :) I'm hoping to do a giveaway when/if I reach 100 followers. So look out for that :) 


I don't like posts without pictures so I'm gonna leave you with the cutest little picture of how I'm feeling today! ...I may have gone out last night & drank a little too much. Maybe. 


AWWWWWW! - courtesy  of Google!
Jen xox

6 comments:

  1. congratulations on 50 followers! That picture is so cute :)
    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, bless, such a cute picture! I feel pretty much like that too now! Haha. Well done on reaching 50!
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww! I melt a little every time I see it haha. Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Well done on reaching 50!!! Yay! that picture is super cute :D and yes I do enjoy reading your blog!!!!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete