Below is a picture of my everyday make-up, give or take. Some days I might use a different eyeshadow, or lipstick, but it pretty much stays the same.
& here's what I use to get the look...
I'll list the products now (in order of application) & how much they cost. Ahh, I'm scared!!
- The porefessional primer by Benefit - £23.50
- Hello flawless foundation by Benefit - £24.50
- Boi-ing concealer by Benefit - £16.50
- Loose powder by No7 - £11
- Bronzer/blush blend by Miners Cosmetics - £4.99
- Hervana blush by Benefit - £23.50
- Brow palette by HD Brows - £19.95
- Big beautiful eye kit by Benefit - £24.50
- Eyebrow shaper & highlighter by Soap & Glory - £8
- Sexy pulp mascara by Yves Rocher - £16.90
- Lip balm by EOS - £5.95
- Modesty by MAC - £14
Total - £193.29
OH MY DAYS! I really didn't think it would total that much :| I'm not sure what to say, haha. I guess it comes to that because I'm quite a fan of Benefit, & unfortunately for me Benefit's a tad expensive. This doesn't even include the brushes I use to apply all this with...
Ahh well, c'est la vie!!
I tag you all to do this! Lemme know how much your cost too. Hopefully it will make me feel a little better, haha.