Monday 2 July 2012

Wanna play Twister? | FOTN & OOTN

If you saw my recent post asking for ideas on a fancy dress outfit, welll the party was last night! After reading all your suggestions I opted for the idea of Twister (the theme was anything beginning with T). Which was suggested by Gem (check here blog out here!).

Because you guys helped me choose my outfit I thought I'd show you what I ended up wearing, & whilst I'm doing that I may as well share my make-up too! :)

Scary natural light!



So, here's the products I used -

Face 

  • Benefit's The Porefessional Primer
  • Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation in soft beige
  • Benefit's Boi-ing concealer in 02
  • No7's Perfect Light loose powder in medium
  • Benefit's High Beam highlighter
  • Benefit's Sugarbomb
Eyes
  • Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes eye contour kit
  • Rimmel's eyeliner pencil in panama
  • Let's Go false eyelashes in Temptress (but Eyelure glue - obvs!)
  • Maybelline's Falsies mascara in black drama
Lips
  • Nivea's lip balm in soft rose
  • No7's lip shine in Pink (reviewed here)

& then here is my fancy dress outfit. It isn't the best photo but I wanted to show you the lovely addition to my headband too, haha!


I had such a good night :) Hope you guys had a good weekend too!

Jen xox




9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is such a GREAT outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh good girl!

    you look AMAZING btw!

    so unique! well done!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haa, thanks!! All down to you haha xx

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, I love your Twister hat! Best fancy dress outfit I've seen in ages! xx

    flowersatdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good fancy dress!
    your outfit is really cool Jen!
    My weekend was amazing too - glad yours was also!

    rach xxx
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Your makeup looks great too!
    xx
    beautybyt2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete