Friday 13 July 2012

10 day you challenge | 1 picture


Ahh, the last day of the 10 day challenge! I quite enjoyed writing these posts, & talking about something other than make-up & nails! I hope you enjoyed reading them too :D

So, the last day is one picture of yourself. The picture I've chosen isn't just of me. I picked one of the professional photos taken at the start of my graduation ball. Unfortunately not all my uni pals are in this but I love it, such a good night! :) (Just for the record - I'm 2nd in from the left!).



Aww :)

Jen xox

8 comments:

  1. Aww great photo!! You look gorgeous!! I've been bad at my challenge as I have missed some days here at there but i will get there in the end!! hehe Yea i think they posts were great to write and read!!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I did a few of mine at the same time & just scheduled them for the right days... I cheated, I'm sorry haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I love your dress!
    I've also been doing this challenge over at http://whatrosiegirl.blogspot.co.uk/, check it out? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll go check out your challenge! xx

      Delete
  3. That's a lovely dress :) And this just reminded me, I've never seen the photos taken at my Graduation Ball last year! Though it did suck big time so it won't surprise me if I never see them sadly.

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) On half of my grad photos my eyes are closed, so I don't think I'll be buying those haha. xx

      Delete
  4. that dress is sooo pretty!

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete