Tuesday 10 July 2012

10 day you challenge | 4 books


Only 4 to go! Today is 4 books. This will be a little harder for me, as I'm not much of a book worm.

  1. 50 Shades of Grey. This book is absolutely everywhere! When I heard the hype I went on the search for it at my local shopping centre, but absolutely everywhere had sold out. This just made me even me curious, so I bought an electronic copy on my phone. Currently on chapter 6 - so far so good!
  2. The  Intimate Diaries of a London Call Girl. I've read all of the books (3 I believe) & just love them! I thought the TV series was great too. 
  3. Jacqueline Wilson. When I was younger I was obsessed with her books! I had so many, 2 of them were signed as well. 
  4. Glamour. It definitely isn't a book, but it's the only other thing I'd read haha.
Hmm, they're the very best I could think of. Have any of you girls given into the Christian Grey hype?

Jen xox

5 comments:

  1. I used to be obsessed with Jacqueline Wilson too! Is it okay if I do this challenge on my blog too?

    rainbowveinsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love reading Jacqueline Wilson, and am so tempted to read the newer ones out but feel like I just can't! lol

    I'm also in two minds about 50 shades. I really want to see what all the fuss is about, but then I also don't! Hmmm decisions!

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been tempted to read some newer ones before.. just don't think it's socially acceptable haha. That's why I started reading 50 - to see what all the fuss is about :) xx

      Delete
  3. i adore reading!
    love this challenge x

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali Crystal xox

    ReplyDelete