I was nominated by Lisamello - go check her blog out!!
So, what do I have to do? List 11 facts about myself, answer 11 questions asked by Lisamello & ask 11 questions to the people I nominate. Here are the rules, to be exact -
- You must link back to the person who gave the award to you!
- Post 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Create 11 questions for the people who you nominate to answer.
- Choose people to give the award to, and link them in your post.
- Go to their blog and tell them.
- You can't give the award back to the blogger who gave it to you.
So here goes...
11 facts about moi!
- I currently live with my parents & younger sister. Saving my pennies though, & will hopefully get an apartment with the boyf!
- I talk to myself.
- I have 2 doggies & 2 cats. I'm allergic to all of them, but I love them wayyy too much. Sad face.
- I fancied my boyfriend since college, for 5 whole years, before he finally asked me out. Aww.
- I have lots & lots of gay/lesbian friends. One might call me a 'fag hag'.
- I was born in Germany, but am 100% British.
- I use to attend a performing arts group. I've performed in places such as the Royal Albert Hall & Theatre Royal, Drury Lane in London, as well as in Manchester & Worcester.
- I got my 3000m swimming badge on my 12th b'day.
- I so organised & tidy, I think it might border onto OCD.
- My DVD collection is absolutely shocking. It contains films such as Bring It On, Bratz, Lizzie McGuire, The Simple Life, Crossroads, etc. Boyfriends love it, naaaaaaat.
- I like the colour pink more then the average 7 year old girl.
11 questions I have to answer
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I always wanted to be an air hostess when I was younger, for one of the fancy pancy air lines. I still think it's a fab job, just not v. practical.
- What item of clothing (or shoes) is at the top of your wishlist? Hmm, this is hard. The weather has been so crappy & unpredictable here in the UK so I haven't bought any new clothes in an ageee. I guess, if there were no money boundaries, I'd say a gorgeous pair of classic Christain Louboutins <3
- What feature do you like to read on blogs? My favourites are tutorials on nail art & designs, I love trying them out for my self :) I also love haul posts, make-up storage (I don't know why :/) & reading reviews on products I'm thinking of buying.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Now, if we are talking image, I would say I'd like to be slimmer or have really thick, long hair. Or personality trait? I'd be less sensitive. Buttt, I am who I am!
- What's your best beauty tip? I'm a bit of a newbie to all this, so I'm probably not the best person to give out tips. The tips I'm gonna say are pretty basic, but I think they're a must! You must must must take off your make up before going to sleep. This sounds obvious but the amount of people who don't is pretty grim! Also, I think even if you aren't a make-up kinda gal mascara is still an essential. I don't know about you guys but without mascara I look dead! & the last one is eyebrows. Eyebrows can make such a difference to a persons face. I don't actually fill my eyebrows in, but I find even by keeping them maintained & just giving them a brush in the right direction makes a massive change to my appearance & really frames my face.
- Where would you go on holiday if money wasn't an issue? I'd go to the Maldives, no doubt! Ahhh, dream.
- What celebrity would you love to meet? I'm gonna have to say Britney Spears, just for my childhood sake!
- What was one of the 1st blogs you started to read/follow? I think I first found beauty blogging after watching a few videos on YouTube. One of the first people I subscribed too, & then went on to read her blog was Zoella.
- What made you start blogging? Well as I said above, I started following peoples blogs after I'd seen various beauty channels on YouTube. A mixture of enjoying reading their blogs & wanting something to occupy my time at uni (when I wasn't in lectures or drunkly with my face in the loo! Mmm..) made me start my own little bubble :)
- Do you prefer books or films? It's films for me. I find it realllly hard to get into books, which is a shame, so yeah I guess films. Also, I love the whole cinema experience!
- If you could have any super hero power, what would it be? Ooo, good one. At uni I always, always wanted Bernard's watch (from the TV series), remember that?! Omg, how helpful that would be. Buttt, that isn't a super power. So, I'm gonna say the power to fly. I'd casually fly myself out to different countries on the weekend. Nice.
So, there we have it. My Liebster blog award post :) I'm gonna copy Lisamello & nominate 3 fellow bloggers for the award. I nominate The Wallflower (amaaazing DIY posts!), L'amour Josie (great product reviews) & Helen Rambles On (more great product reviews!). Be sure to check out their blogs :)
Here are the questions you have to answer...
- What's your favourite high street make-up brand?
- What is your main goal for 2012?
- Who is your girl crush?
- Describe your style.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where would you go for your dream holiday?
- Cats or dogs?
- Au natural or made up?
- Which beauty product do you repurchase without fail?
- Do you have any jewellery you wear everyday?
- What is your favourite foundation?
P.S I'm sorry for the lack of beauty posts lately. I've been a busy bee! I have a job interview tomorrow (arghh) & then my graduation on Thursday. Hopefully I'll get round to writing a beauty post some time soon.