Sunday 29 July 2012

Travel minis!

After spending most the day packing for my hols tomorrow morning - ahhhh! I thought I'd share some really handy travel sized toiletries I picked up. I'm writing this the day before I leave but will schedule it to publish for when I'm away, to give you lovelies something to read still :) 

I love these little minis. It surprising how much more room in your suitcase you gain by using them - sounds obvious but hey! Boots have a really good deal on at the mo too - 3 for 2 on travel minis! I can't remember how much they all were though, sorrrry. I'll be taking other products (such as shower gel) but these are just the diddy ones!). 


I'll go left to right!

  • Sanex sensitive deodrant (yawn). 
  • I got these two little travel bottles from Boots. They were part of the 3 for 2 deal. I did get 3 of them, but I haven't found a use for the 3rd. These hold shampoo & conditioner. 
  • Another stash I got from the 3 for 2 at Boots is the next 3. I got Lee Stafford hair spray, Batiste dry shampoo & Tresemme heat defence spray. 
  • Also from Boots - Soap & Glory hand sanitizer & Clinique spot gel. In love with both!
  • The last two were from beauty boxes & will deffo come in handy! The 1st is a facial cleanser & the 2nd is sun screen. 
I also got myself a retractable kabuki brush. My kabuki brush I use on a morning is huuge, so I didn't really wanna take it with me. Plus fact, I have wanted one of these for so long! Mainly to put into my handbag through out the day & clutch on nights out. Going on holiday just gave me the excuse to buy one :) 

I went for an ecotools brush as I love all their other brushes. I did a review on an ecotools brush set I recently bought, read it here! I love how eco friendly they are, & the brushes are so soft :)




As a billy bonus I managed to get most of these for free on my Boots advantage card. God bless their card-points-thingy-majig!

Hope you are all well, I'll write millions more posts when I'm back :)

Jen xox

8 comments:

  1. Ohh I love that brush. I have been looking for a retractable one because I always carry a powder brush in my handbag and it probably gets all germy in the process haha.

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so any new follow is truly appreciated.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I really wanted one to take on nights out. It's been so handy. I'll go check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  2. Mini's are so cute! I loved stocking up on them when I went on holiday last year! Hope you're having fun :)

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know yeah! When I bought them I said to my boyfriend how cute are these & he was like, Jen they're toiletries haha. Glad you agree ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Those are some great mini's! So great for traveling! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I managed to fit so much more in :) xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much, this has been super helpful for when i'm travelling/out and about, i didn't even know clinique did minis! Brilliant post and I love your blog, I've just started out but I hope to get mine as good as yours one day!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks thats lovely :) I'll go check & your blog now! xx

      Delete