Another month, another empties post! It's quite scary how fast these months are flying by, but I'm so so excited for Christmas that I don't mind! :D
Let's have a look what I've worked through this month...
- Supersoft volumising hairspray by Schwarzkopf. My lovely mother bought me this hairspray, after I said I really liked the one that she used, which was obviously this one :) I never buy a regular hairspray, but I think this might just be the one. It holds really well but doesn't leave my hair sticky or crispy. It also has quite a nice scent - kinda fruit. Would I repurchase? Definitely.
- Hair growth treatment by Lee Stafford. This is my 3rd tub now, I've been using this religiously & love it. It's really helped improve the health & length of my hair. Check out my review here :) Would I repurchase? 1000 times over!
- Healing oil spray by Macadamia. I bought this little 60ml size so I could give it a try. I'm in love with hair oils & treatments at the moment, this is just another fab one I've found. I love that it comes with a spritzer, instead of just pouring oil into your hands, & it smells gorgggeous! Would I repurchase? Yep :)
- Satin care pure & delicate shave gel by Gillette. I went through a bit of a lazy phase & stopped using shaving gel, but fear not girls, I'm back on it haha. My legs feel so much better using gel, I don't know why I stopped :\ Would I repurchase? I already have, but I bought a nicer fragranced one :)
- Nourishing nail polish remover by Cutex. I don't really know what can be said about polish remover...? It takes off my varnish & that's about it. Would I repurchase? Already have done.
- Dermo sensitive deodorant by Sanex. This is a bit of a boring product, but I thought I'd include it. I've used this deodorant for so long, as I have sensitive armpits (aww) & I thought this was the only deodorant that I could use. Butt, I've found another! If any of you have sensitive armpits try out Nivea's pearl deodorant. Would I repurchase? Yeah, but sorry Sanex, I prefer my new shiny Nivea pearl.
- Romantic spark by Impulse. I always have a body spray in my bag & go through them quite fast. Currently I've been buying all different scents, to see which I like best. This is definitely one of my favourites, it's a real girly scent & reminds me of Palma Violets :) Would I repurchase? Definitely.
- Moisturising wipes by Simple Baby. Face wipes aren't suppose to be all that good for you skin, but I use these before I cleanse, so it can't be that bad! I choose the baby ones, over the normal ones; because they're cheaper, they contain loads more wipes & the wipes themselves are bigger. Would I repurchase? Always, always do :)
- The falsies black drama mascara by Maybelline. I always repurchase this mascara. It's the best high street mascara I think I've came across yet. It elongates my lashes & really thickens them too. I use this religously for my day-to-day mascara (& They're Real! by Benefit for nights out). Would I repurchase? Already have!
- Skin illusion foundation by Clarins. I got this sample from inside a magazine, InStyle maybe. I don't really know what to say. I don't think anybody could really have much of an opinion on something after only using it once. It was a nice foundation, smelt nice too! But, nothing amazing. Would I repurchase? Probably not.
- 5 minute facial by Radial. I had quite high hopes for this product, I'm not sure why.. maybe because of the expensive price tag for the full sized product, or the sleek packaging, hmm? But yeah, it didn't really do anything :S My skin didn't feel amazing afterwards, like it usually does with other face masks. Would I repurchase? Nope!
- It's potent eye cream by Benefit. This little sample actually lasted me quite while! I loved using this. I'm not sure that it really did much to my eyes, I feel like it brightened the skin around them, so we'll say it did! But who knows?! Regardless, I really enjoyed using this. Would I repurchase? Yeah, I think I might add this to my Christmas list actually :)
I wish you all the best November girlies! :D Ahh, December next month!! How exciting.