- Advanced bio renewal masque by Cellnique. This is the tinniest little face scrub sample I ever did see! It's a scrub mask containing fruit enzymes and acids. I'm guessing it's the fruit enzymes, but it smells pretty delish for a scrub mask. I'll definitely be using this, but I think there's only enough for one application.. so I don't see how I can really get a feel for the product. But hey!
- Off with those heads by B.liv. This product claims to easily remove stubborn blackheads & whiteheads, as well as keeping excessive oil under control & preventing breakouts. I quite intrigued as to how well this will work. I suffer from blackheads on my nose, so fingers crossed it works.
- Fragrance by Amy Childs. Yay to another perfume sample.... naat. It's not a perfume I'd go out & buy, but it's nice & girly. I'll be chucking this in my clutch bag.
- Beauty rejuvenating night cream by Biao. I'm a little weary of using skin care samples that aren't targeted for combination/oily skin, as they usually break me out. I'll be giving these to my Momma or sister.
- Cocoa butter formula travel size by Palmer's. This is definitely the highlight of this months box. It. smells. AMAZING! I love it. I've always loved the smell of cocoa butter, but have never actually used any, so I'm looking forward to smelling like this! It's a really thick moisturiser too - my favourite type :) Shame it's just a travel size.
- Total green tea extract by Myvitamins. It's a little random to find vitamins in a beauty box, but hey ho! With the cold weather here, it's prime time for people to start getting the flu etc. I guess these are a nice way to prepare my self. Fullsize: £2.49.
I have a sub to SSB that runs out in December, I'm thinking of cancelling SSB & signing up to Jolie Box. If any of you girls are subbed to either of these, lemme know what you think :)