After 2 weeks waiting for my June SSB box, only to find out they had tried to deliver it to the wrong address, I finally have it! I must say I think it was worth the wait :) So, as usual it came in it's lovely light blue packaging as follows...
What was inside??
I received 3 full sized products, 2 sample products & 1 bonus sample product. Along with a leaflet containing information on the products, a leaflet on BB cream & a leaflet on St Tropez. I haven't had chance to try them all out yet but here is a little info on what I received & my opinion...
- Self tan perfect legs by St Tropez. This product is full size at £10 a time, meaning I've already got my pennies back :) SSB were giving out 2 different St Tropez products this month; one being the self tan perfect legs & the other a gradual tan everyday body lotion. I wouldn't have minded either of these, however I'm glad I got this one as I've tried a spray on tan before. So in a nut shell, its a 360 aerosol spray giving you instant colour with an airbrushed finish. Sounds like a dream to me! Can't wait to give this a whirl.
- Tranquil touch indulgent bath elixir by Elemis. This is a body soak which claims to leave your body feeling soft & mind soothed. It contains cocoa butter, patchouli, cedarwood & vetivert leaves. This is the very reason I am going to have a long soak in the bath tomorrow morning! :)
- Whipped shea body button: Lemon zest by Mischa Barton. This claims to be a super moisturising body butter with energising blends of lemon, lime, cranberry, red currant & grapefruit. This product is also full size, costing £10. I'm reaallly glad to receive this. I love body butters, especially thick, creamy ones like this. I think it smells gorgeous, but if you aren't into your citrus smells then this definitely isn't for you.
- Temptress strip lashes by Let's Go. I know some people hate receiving lashes in their beauty boxes, but I'm a massive fan so I don't mind :) I especially like the lash style I received - they aren't too big & aren't so natural that they are unnoticeable. Perfect for a night out! This item is full size & worth £8.95.
- Royal diamond eau de toilette by Yardley London. I am really rubbish at describing smells, as my sense of smell really isn't very good. Howwwwever, I do actually like this scent. It's quite mature scent but it's really fresh & I think would make a lovely day time perfume. It's a steal at just £9.99 for a 50ml bottle!
- Green tea nude cover BB cream. I'm sure most of you have already heard of BB cream, it is allll over the blogging world lately. I've read so much about it but haven't yet tried any, so I'm really glad to get a sample! It claims to do so many things all in one - hopefully it works as well as it sounds!
I can't wait try my products out. I'll be sure to review any I think are amazing!! Just a re-cap for you... SSB is a monthly subscription at just £9 (+ £2.95 p&p) per month. It's a fab monthly treat & always brightens up my day :) Fancy joining yourself, take a look here.
Hope you enjoyed my post :)