Saturday, 16 June 2012
This or that beauty tag!
A few days ago I saw a beauty this or that tag of RivaSoave blog (found here). So I thought I'd steal it & try out my own answers. Hope you find it at least a little interesting :)
1. Blusher or Bronzer? Blusher, every time. I have quite fair skin so I get scared I will get bronzer happy & look silly! I think there is a blusher for every skin type/colour. I'm currently using Benefit's Sugarbomb.
2. Lipgloss or Lipstick? I would usually alllways say lipgloss. But, having recently bought one of the Kate Moss lipsticks from her Rimmel range I think I may be converting...?!
3. Lip Balm or Lip Butter? Lip balm. I don't think I've actually tried a lip butter before. My favourite lib balm is the Nivea rose. It smells absolutely amaaazing & has a lovely pink tint to it for everyday wear.
4. Matt or sparkle eye shadow? I much prefer matte for daytime wear, but everybody loves a little sparkle on the evening :)
5. Eye Liner or Mascara? If it was life or death I think I'd say... mascara. Much easier to apply & brightens my eyes up loads. Without it I look a little dead!
6. Gel, Liquid or Cream Liner? I recently received one of the Collection gel eyeliners in a beauty box. I find it soo easy to apply & it has great staying power. Definitely gel :)
7. Foundation or Concealer? Foundation. A great all over coverage does me fine.
8. Liquid or Powder foundation? I'm currently using a mouse, so undecided between liquid & powder!
9. Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow? Neutral, I love a brown smokey eye look. Hoping for one of the Naked palettes by Urban Decay for my birthday :)
10. Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed. Loose shadow makes me wayy too nervous when opening & applying, haha.
11. Waterproof or Non-Waterproof? I've never really understood the need for water proof mascara :S Thankfully, I've never been in a situation where water, such as rain, has caused my mascara to run. So non-waterproof.
12. Brushes or Sponges? Brushes :) I really don't have very many, but would love more!
13. Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighter? Liquid. Am loving the Benefit high beam. It does the job perfectly & the bottle lasts for so long!
1. OPI or Essie? OPI. I love their range & the quality of the polish!
2. Acrylic or Natural? I had acrylic nails for sooo long. I absolutely loved them; their strength, length & the wide variety of nail art available. However, due to a lack of student pennies I couldn't afford to keep getting them maintained. After a long period of applying various nail strengtheners & cuticle oils I now much prefer my own (cheaper!) natural nails.
3. Brights or Darks? Usually brights. Although, I am currently sporting Topshop's Lead, which I love!
4. Matte or Shiny? Hmm, I'm not so sure. I love both!
5. Glitter or No Glitter? I loveeee glitter polishes, but they are such a pain to get off. I couldn't be bothered (lazy...) with applying glitter every time, but for special occasions they ate nice :)
1. Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume. My favourites are Marc Jacobs - Daisy & Lola. Dreaaaam!
2. Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter. There is nothing better than a thick, creamy body butter after a shower :)
3. Body wash or Soap? Body wash
4. Tan or No Tan? I love having a tan but I find them such a pain to maintain. I don't mind so much in the winter, but for the summer - definitely tan :)