Tuesday 11 September 2012

BooHoo blogger challenge

BooHoo made it into the top 10 fashion money saving websites. Whoop, go them! To celebrate fashionvouchers.com have launched a blogger challenge to find the best outfit for £50 or under on boohoo.com. Fashion Vouchers will then choose 4 winners, with a prize of £50 BooHoo vouchers.

I was really excited when I received the email from Fashion Vouchers, as this is my first blogger competition :D However, I really don't consider myself a very fashionable person, so don't expect anything amazing :P

With the transition from summer to winter I've gone for something a little warmer, but grabbing the last opportunity to show off a little flesh. So here's the outfit I chose...


  • Annie oversized vintage jumper in burgundy, £20. Like I said earlier, I'm not very fashionable, I'm all for comfort! & I absolutely love the colour burgundy. So this jumper is perfect. It just looks so cosy :) 
  • Grace winter washed aztec print demin shorts, £20. I love the aztec print! I think these shorts would work really well with the plain burgundy jumper. As they as black & white, they'd be really versatile too. 
  • Olivia leaf bracelet in gold, £6. Feathers have a really personal meaning to me, so I love all feather jewellery. I also think gold works really well with burgundy. & it's just so pretttttty!
  • Frankie gold glitz glitter nail varnish, £4. As most of you will know I'm a massive lover of all things nails! So I obviously had to incorporate nail polish into my outfit ;) I chose a glitter polish as they are quite popular in the blogosphere at the moment. & I went for the gold shade to tie in with the dainty bracelet. 
& the total cost of my outfit is £50. Whoop, bang on the limit :D 

Lemme know what you think of my first real fashion post!

Jen xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the look, Ive entered this comp too:)

    check mine out at www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete