Before I started doing these empties posts I really had no idea that I used up so many products! It's quite an eye opener. But, weirdly I find it really satisfying having used them all up. I'm quite glad this month has empties post has came round, these little bad boys were really starting to overflow!
- Rosewater toning spritz by Boots Botanics. Reviewed here. Back in the summer (not that we had much of one!) I really enjoyed using this product as a facial freshener. & on my holiday it was massively loved. However, now it's colder I don't feel the need for a facial freshener. You can also use this as a toner, which is what I've been doing recently, but I don't really rate it for that purpose. I find that it doesn't leave my skin feeling as clean as what my other cleansers do. Would I repurchase? I repurchased this quite a while ago, but I don't think I would now if I hadn't already. I'll be saving it for use as a facial freshener next summer :)
- True love by Impulse. Using Impulse as a body spray really reminds me of my teens at school. But, heck, I love 'em! I think they're great for a quick fix & to put in your bag for those not-special-enough-for-perfume events. True love has a really girly, flowery scent. Would I repurchase? Yeah, definitely :)
- Sugar crush by Soap & Glory. Reviewed here. I love love love all Soap & Glory products, & this is no exception. However, I like my scrubs rough! & for a body scrub this isn't as abrasive as I'd like. It is lovely, & smells delish, but just too delicate for me. Would I repurchase? Probably not, I'm going to try out their Breakfast Scrub next.
- Butter up by Soap & Glory. Reviewed here. I love this! Quite possible the best body butter I've used - wow! It smells amazing, it's a lush thick butter, it leaves my skin feeling gorgeous & the ingredients are amazing. If you have dry skin, or not(!), you definitely need to try this out. I have nothing else to say, but.. Would I repurchase? YES.
- Hair growth treatment by Lee Stafford. I bought this for my grow, hair grow mission & I'm so so glad I did. It has worked fabulously! - Watch out for a hair update very soon :) This product smells lovely & leaves my hair feeling gorgeous & silk-like, let alone helping it grow. Definitely a win win product. Would I repurchase? Already on my 2nd tub!
- Colour extend radiant-10 by Redken. I received this in a SSB box, & was so chuffed as I'd never tried a Redken product before. My first impressions of Redken? Amazing, definitely live up to their hype. Colour extend is a leave-in treatment & was the start of my treatment spray obsession! Since using this, I cannot wash my hair without using a treatment spray afterwards, bloody love 'em! I have to say, this one has been my favourite so far. It left my hair feeling & looking amazing after just one use. Would I repurchase? Definitely! On payday though.. ;)
- Thickening conditioner by John Frieda. As I've mentioned before, I really never notice much difference when I use different shampoos/conditioners. & unfortunately, this was another example. Although it was nice & left my hair feeling soft, I found it no different to any other conditioner. Would I repurchase? Maybe, maybe not.
- Protect & volume shampoo by Pantene. This, again, is another example, like above. It's a nice shampoo & worked really well for my hair, but I don't think it was much difference to shampoos I've used in the past. Would I repurchase? Probably.
- Dry shampoo by Batiste. Ahh, my beloved Batiste! I'm pretty sure I used another can of this too, but I chucked it out. I think every girl will share my love for batiste, so I don't really need to go into it. The cherry scent? Quite a nice change to my usual pink batiste (can't remember the scent!). However, I think if you aren't a massive fruit scent fan or of scents that linger, this isn't for you. Would I repurchase? Already have.
Hope you enjoyed my post girlies. I'm now going to take much pleasure in chucking these out! & then it's off out for some Thursday night cocktails for me. Enjoy the rest of your working week girls :)