Sunday 9 September 2012

NOTD | Zebra print & lilac

I'm going to start by apologising to those of you who don't like feet! I, for one, am one of those people. So it even grosses me out a little that I'm posting a picture of my toes, but eh, we are all friends here! 

I always have nail polish on my toes, but I never ever give them much attention. I'm not a massive fan of feet, so mine are never on show.. explaining why they get no TLC. But today, I felt that this needs to change!

I decided to go for a zebra print on my big toes. It's quite simple to do with a nail striper & is really different to anything I've worn before. The other toe nails are a little small for nail art & I didn't really want to paint them all white or all black. So, I used my brand spanking new OPI, that I bought yesterday - Do You Lilac It? 


Do your toe nails get much lovin'? Or are mine just hard done to!

Jen xo

11 comments:

  1. Indeed I do lilac it, haha! Cute zebra nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!!! your big toe nail art reminds me of these zebra bandaids i used to use as a kid on little cuts and scrapes, but of course yours is way cuter!!!
    the lilac makes a nice compliment to the black and white too :)

    rachel xx
    http://blushandbrunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the lilac colour! :) xxx

    http://rainbowveinsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see a comment from you on a blog I have "All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small" in my head for agesss!!!! Cool blog you have here, you have done a fab job on your nails :)

    Love your background too!
    http://www.thriftyfriday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's OPI. In the UK you can only buy them from salons/beauty warehouses xx

      Delete
  6. I love the nail design!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete