- Green tea whitening marvel gel by Ginvera. This is a daily exfoliator which claims to zero-out blackheads thoroughly & painlessly. I love a good facial exfoliator, it's a great way of removing the dead skin cells sitting on your face (ew). I haven't tried this out yet, so fingers crossed!
- Primed & ready smoothing make-up primer by Collection 2000. I've been wanting to try out a new primer, so I'm chuffed to have this! The only primer I've ever used is Benefit's porefessional - which is amazing! Like the porefessional this primer claims to reduce the visible size of pores & prep the face for make-up. Although I didn't notice a change in the size of my pores it did help with the application of foundation - making it easier to create an even base. I think I'm going to use this primer day-to-day & save my porefessional primer for nights out & special occasions :) Fullsize - £5.99.
- Long lasting make-up fixer by Collection 2000. I've never tried a make-up setter, so again I was chuffed to receive this. I haven't yet tried it, but it claims to add radiance and keep make-up in its place for longer. I really hope this works! Would be great for nights out. Fullsize - £5.99.
- Deep cleansing oil by DHC. I received this cleanser in my last GlossyBox, & I still haven't used it so I'm not over the moon about getting another one. As it's oil I'm a little weary of putting it on my already slightly oily skin. But, I think now that I've got 2 I'm gonna be brave & try it out! Fullsize (30ml) - £3.50.
- Spring clean cooling clay mask by Amie. Face masks are my favourite :) I love trying out all different ones, so I'm looking forward to a night in with this mask on. This mask is a deep-cleansing mask that claims to draw out dirt & impurities, whilst soaking up excess oil. Sounds good to me! Fullsize (15ml) - £1.50.
- Salt & vinegar Popchips. These were added in a little 'SSB treat'. They are a healthy alternative to a packet of crisps, at only 45 calories a bag. Unlike some other healthy snacks they are quite yummu too! Fullsize - 79p.
All in all I think it's quite a nice box :) I'm really glad I've now got a daily primer, so I can save my fave for nights out. I'm also looking forward to trying out the setting spray & the clay face mask!
If you too want to receive monthly SSB boxes, check out there site here :)