Sunday 27 May 2012

Gradient nails

I've seen sooo many posts from different blogs talking about gradient nails, or ombre nails. But, I didn't get chance to have my own attempt because I was too busy revising. 

Buttt, after finishing uni Friday, I had my first attempt at gradient nails Saturday! Let me know what you think.


As a base coat I used Barry M in  Matt White, then for gradient itself I used (from top of nail to bottom) Rimmel 60 Seconds in Rapid Ruby, Rimmel 60 Seconds in Portobello Pink and Barry M in Baby Pink.

Have you tried gradient nails? What colours do you think work best?

Jen xox

8 comments:

  1. this is such a cute idea and the finished look is really nice actually! will definitely have to try this out for myself :) loving your blog by the way, check mine out if you get a second ! :)

    allthatjazzle.blogspot.com
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really not very hard to do, yo should try it :) & thank you!! I'll check out your blog now :)

      xox

      Delete
  2. how could you do that? Do you have any tutorial for this?

    I would love to do it cause it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a tutorial at the moment. But basically I used a make up sponge, painted three lines of nails varnish (that are similar shades) & dabbed it onto my nails. Simple as that :) xox

      Delete
  3. That looks so pretty! I wouldn't have the patience or skills to do that, haha. But maybe someday I'll attempt it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you should. All you need is a make up sponge :) xox

      Delete
  4. This looks really good. Will be trying that out soon :)

    http://purelybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I'm loving everything ombré at the minute x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete