I received an email this morning saying my box had been dispatched & to expect it within the next few days, but a lovely man brought it to my door this afternoon! Very happy with that :) Whilst I was waiting for the box to arrive (I guessed it might arrive early due to posts on their Facebook page), I saw a LOT of comments of from 'disappointed' customers. I'm not really sure what they were expecting in their box, but I was very happy with mine.
So it arrived in this gorgggeous packaging: a pale pink box, with patterned tissue paper and a ribbon that read 'Anniversary Box'.
- Summer rising bath & shower gel by Noble Isle. I was really hoping that my box would include shower gel of sort, because I'm too busy revising lately to go shopping & I was running low. Ooh, my life sucks right now :( Anyway... It's silly to say that a shower gel smells fresh & clean. But, yes.. it smells so fresh & clean. The scent of mine was 'Cornish Hedgerows'.
- Rehydrating rose daily moisture by Neal's Yard Remedies. If you like the smell of roses then you'd love this product. I'm not sure what I think though, I do like the smell, but I don't think it's as nice as other moisturisers I've tried. It a perfect size for my hand bag & is made of completely organic ingredients too!
- False eyelashes in style B144 by Eldora. As I said in my SSB review I loveee eyelashes! But, I'm not sure what I think of these ones. I don't particularly like the packaging, it looks quite cheap? & the eyelashes themselves are quite drastic. Maybe they'l look better on tho. I'm having a Barbie fancy dress party next week so maybe I could wear them then..
- Lasting colour gel eyeliner by Collection. Collection, meaning Collection 2000. Apparently they are trying to re-band them selves, maybe a bit more up market? But anyway, I was really happy to receive this as I've been wanting to try a gel eyeliner for a while. I was surprised by the application, as I thought it would be much harder then it is. I'm glad I received brown too, as I've seen some other subscribers that received colours such as yellow & green (?!).
- 2 x Lolita Lempicka perfume samples. THESE ARE GORGEOUS! They smell sooo nice. I received L'Eau en Blanc & Eau de Parfum, both of which are so so nice. I will definitely be buying one of these when I've finished with my Marc Jacobs Daisy.
- Birthday extras. I also received a balloon & a compact mirror. The balloon (seen in the 2nd picture) has brightened up my desk :) & the compact mirror will serve good purpose in my handbag.
Soo, what do you think of this months GlossyBox?? I really don't know what people are complaining about :S Maybe it's because I'm a new customer, excited like a little puppy. Or maybe not..