Tuesday 15 May 2012

My Graze box :)

For those that have never heard of Graze before, it is basically a weekly subscription of little healthy snacks! Each week you are sent four different treats; chosen for you from a range of foods, such as freshly baked bread and cake, seeds, dried fruit, olives etc. A subscription of Graze is just £3.79 a week (including post & packaging). Graze is the perfect size, allowing it to fit through the majority of letterboxes. No waiting for post men & having to pick up missed parcels!


You don't get to chose which snacks are sent to you, it's all part of the surprise! :) Graze works by a rating process. After you have eaten the snacks you were sent you can rate them on the Graze website: like, love or bin. If you chose to bin a snack you won't be sent it again, so you'll never get any nasty surprises :) If you like a snack they'll send it you every now & again if you love a snack they send it more often. Sometimes you also get the option of 'send soon'. I have pressed send soon many times & the snack has often arrived in the next box.


The delivery of Graze boxes are great! I have never received a late box & each week have been given very yummy treats! They also have a great feature where you can book a holiday. This allows you to put your holiday dates into the Graze calender & they'll be sure not to send you any boxes whilst your away soaking up the sun!


I look forward to receiving my box every Tuesday. I actually got one through the post today, which is going to assist me nicely whilst I'm revising! Below are picture of the Graze box I received today. If you too are interested in Graze go to www.graze.com and use the code 'XCZ8MTLD' to recieve a free box. Graze allow you to cancel your subscription at any point. 






In this week box I received-



  • Mississippi BBQ pistachios: Smoked BBQ pistachios. (Sent with send soon).
  • Cheddar, red onion & chutney: West country cheddar, red onion and chutney focaccia. 
  • Boston baguettes: Boston baguettes with a BBQ relish. (Sent with send soon).
  • Korean chilli rice crackers: Crunchy rice crackers with spicy chilli. (Sent with send soon).
I am really happy with my box this week :) I usually receive a couple of the sweet treats in my box. But I wanted to try more of the savoury snacks, so I pressed send soon on quite a few items & as you can see three of my four snacks were sent with send soon. Revision will now be that little more bearable. :)


Thank you for reading,
Jen xox

4 comments:

  1. Oh.. you do use labels on your posts! (sorry..you didn't on your first one haha)
    I've wanted to try Graze for quite a while (WHSmith always gives me vouchers for it) but never have done..
    Can I ask, would all of these healthy snacks last a week (hypothetically - I see they may be too yummy to leave for that long) or do you have to eat them within the first few days?

    xxx
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's okay :)
      They last for as long as you can cope with them sitting on your desk, starring at you! That's not very long for me...
      It comes with a little booklet with the nutritional information & expiry dates. The only thing you need to eat on the day are the breads. That's because they bake them fresh :)
      xxx

      Delete
    2. haha okay! Thank you, I was never certain!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete